Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I hope this finds you well and safe.

I'm finishing my online application for 5 year route settlement, and on the "PAY" section it doesn't give me the option to choose any of the priority services.
The only one available is the up to 6 months wait.

I checked the home office website and it shows the following:

"Application to settle as the partner of a person, or parent of a child, who is present and settled in the UK (through form SET(M)" should be elegible to have the "Decision available by the end of the next working day".

Has anyone else been through the same?
Is there a way to make this work?

Thank you all in advance.
Best wishes,
M.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Try again later at around close to midnight or around 1am. Priority slots are released daily

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thankyou so so much for this info ess40! I just did mine ILR for type O Ancestry route and the option for super priority came up at 1am. Thankyou for saving me up to 6months without a passport!

Also, it was glitching when I went to pay - I would click through payment card type to 'worldpay' and it would say 'payment processing' despite the fact that I hadn't put my card details in. I went to chrome settings and make sure to allow all redirects and popups, then it went through and I could pay. I hope this may help someone else!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts