1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ILR Eligibility (5 year route)
Entered UK: 16/12/2015
Complete 5 year: 16/12/2020
I can apply for ILR between 19/11/2020 to 28/03/2021(BRP expiry date), I choose to apply on Dec 2020.

APPLICANT:
SET(M) - ILR application started online
Photocopies of all pages of current and old passport
Current BRP Card (Original)
Details of absence from UK only for holiday

CEFR LEVEL B1.1 speaking and listening passed certificate
Life in UK test passed letter

SPONSOR (Wife):
Other country passport Photocopies of all pages
British passport issued on May 2020 : Photocopies of all pages
Details of absence from UK only for holiday
Sponsor declaration

Financial Requirements (under category A):
Letter from company stating Sponsor permanent contract, job title, start date and annual salary (on headed paper, signed by HR manager)
Letter from company stating Applicant permanent contract, job title, start date, current and annual salary (on headed paper, signed by HR manager)
Letter from Applicant company stating that the company do not have a company stamp.
Letter from Sponsor company stating that the company do not have a company stamp.

Letter from employer confirming Applicant payslips and P60 are genuine
Applicant P60 (year end April 2020) online
Sponsor P60 (year end April 2020) send by post
Applicant 6 months payslips (online)
Applicant 6 months bank statements (send by post)
Sponsor 6 months original payslips (send by post)
Sponsor 6 months bank statements (send by post)

Relationship, Accommodation and Proof of living together(Cohabitation documents):
Marriage certificate with English translation
Tenancy Agreement proof of 5 years' of UK residence (From Jan 2016 till as on date)
Council tax statement dated Oct 2020

Apr 2018 : HMRC letter (Applicant)
Apr 2018 : Lloyds Bank Letter (Sponsor)
May 2018 : Tenancy Agreement (Joint)
Sep 2018 : SSE Electricity (Joint)
Dec 2018 : South East Water (Joint)
Apr 2019 : Council letter (Joint)
May 2019 : Tenancy Agreement (Joint)
Aug 2019 : Barclays Bank statement (Joint)
Dec 2019 : British Gas (Joint)
Apr 2020 : O2 bill ( Sponsor)
Apr 2020 : Lloyds Bank statement (Applicant)
May 2020 : Tenancy Agreement (Joint)
Aug 2020 : O2 bill (Applicant)
Aug 2020 : TV license (Sponsor)
Dec 2020 : Sky TV bill (Sponsor)
Dec 2020 : Barclay statement (Applicant)

I will make sure the latest payslip, bank statement and my employer letter are dated no more than 28 days before the date I submit the online ILR application.

Members please check the above checklist if I'm missing any documents from the list.

A quick query :
Tenancy agreement is the name of Applicant, Sponsor and Sponsor mother. 3 names in the Tenancy agreement. Our accommodation is 2 bedrooms flat, it includes 2 bedroom,2 toilets,1 living room and 1 kitchen.

In such case do I have to include the property inspection report and HM land registry, I guess HM land registry is not require for a tenant having tenancy agreement ?

Is it mandatory to submit the employment contract of Applicant and Sponsor because applicant has employment contract but the sponsor don't have employment contract?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
The sponsor doesn't need to declare UK absences, nor do they need to provide any other passports other than their British passport. You should avoid providing anything that isn't specifically asked for.

Letter from Sponsor company stating that the company do not have a company stamp.
You don't need to provide a letter just to say they don't provide stamps. The letters stating that the payslips are genuine is enough.

You also don't need P60s since they will not show any of the financial period you're relying upon so they are mostly irrelevant.

You are also sending about twice as much correspondence than what you need.

You don't need a property inspection report. You also don't need a land registry certificate when you are under a tenancy agreement

It's recommended to submit an employment contract if you have one, but it's not mandatory - Only the employer's letter is actually mandatory (along with payslips/bank statements)

Reactions: Glaston15

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are you relying on both incomes (combined) to meet the income threshold? If yes, then that's fine. If one of you meets the requirement invidually, then there is no need to provide the other's income/payslips etc...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sponsor doesn't need to declare UK absences, nor do they need to provide any other passports other than their British passport. You should avoid providing anything that isn't specifically asked for.

You don't need to provide a letter just to say they don't provide stamps. The letters stating that the payslips are genuine is enough.

You also don't need P60s since they will not show any of the financial period you're relying upon so they are mostly irrelevant.

You are also sending about twice as much correspondence than what you need.

You don't need a property inspection report. You also don't need a land registry certificate when you are under a tenancy agreement

It's recommended to submit an employment contract if you have one, but it's not mandatory - Only the employer's letter is actually mandatory (along with payslips/bank statements)
thanks for the reply, I will do as per your advice.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Due to covid-19, application applying after 1 Dec 2020 Changes in rules by Home Office:

"The requirements will be updated to make the calculation of the dates when financial evidence must be held consistent so that evidence must be within 31 days of the date of application (FIN 7.1)."

"The formatting requirements for bank statements will be removed in line with simplification and applicants may rely on electronic bank statements without having to have each page stamped by their bank."

Correct me if I am wrong, by reading the above changes. I noticed that bank statements must now be dated within 31 days of the application (instead of 28) and electronic statements do not need to be stamped by the bank.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for the checklist Glaston.

Do you know which documents need to be submitted/upload online along with the application form.
How many copies of the original documents need to be posted after the application is submitted online?
For the docs to be submitted online, can I simply scan all documents together to make one BIG pdf or all the documents should be scanned in a separate pdf?

Would you mind to share here the content of "Sponsor declaration" of course take your name and contact details out for me, please?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the checklist Glaston.

Do you know which documents need to be submitted/upload online along with the application form.
How many copies of the original documents need to be posted after the application is submitted online?
For the docs to be submitted online, can I simply scan all documents together to make one BIG pdf or all the documents should be scanned in a separate pdf?

Would you mind to share here the content of "Sponsor declaration" of course take your name and contact details out for me, please?
Hey Sandy,
i have seen your new post regarding above query and gauleh has replied to u as much he knows and by your other post i assume you are already completed the payment part of your application.

Actually we are on the same board, i may be wrong. i am just sharing what i understand from other post.
while uploading the documents in Sopra Steria sites, maximum size of the one file(pdf) is 6mb (eg you can add all passport pages together in one file but the size of file must not be more than 6mb)
https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/soprasteria-ukvi-prd-ukvcas/FAQ.pdf

Beforehand am planning to upload the documents on the following orders, maybe the orders will not suit to all as it depends upon the case/ application type:

Applicant Documents
Applicant Current Passport - all pages
Previous Passport (this may go in the "Other" section - I'm not quite sure)
Sponsor declarations/consent to checks forms
(I believe the Life in the UK test 'certificate' is only issued as a reference number now)

Proof of Identity/Travel History
Sponsor Current UK Passport - all pages
Applicant BRP Card

Finances
Payslips Covering 6 Months Period
Corresponding Bank Statements for above Period
Letter from Employer Confirming Authenticity of Payslips, P60 and Employment Verification (Salary, type of employment, start date etc)
Latest Issued P60 (April 2020)
Job Contract (optional)

Residence in the UK
Accommodation
Tenancy Agreement
Council Tax
Cohabitation Documents
Cohabitation Documents covering 2.5 years

Other
Marriage Certificate

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for your reply Glaston15.

No, I haven't completed the payment part yet, I am due to appear for Life in the UK test on Wednesday and I am hoping to submit the ILR application online on Thursday and would prefer to submit all the required docs online as well on the same day.

"Sponsor declarations/consent to checks forms" Which document is that?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your reply Glaston15.

No, I haven't completed the payment part yet, I am due to appear for Life in the UK test on Wednesday and I am hoping to submit the ILR application online on Thursday and would prefer to submit all the required docs online as well on the same day.

"Sponsor declarations/consent to checks forms" Which document is that?
This is a "relationship declaration" also call Sponsor declaration form for the sponsor to complete (https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_declaration.pdf . you will come across it once you reach to payment part.

I remember there was a "Consent to checks form" in FLR(M) form signed by applicant and sponsor but in case of SET(M) I don't think there's any such "Consent to checks form", I guess require only family declaration(Sponsor declarations) form signed by the applicant’s partner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts