1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First spouse visa (further leave to remain) granted: 10/06/2016
Application for settlement (ILR): 13/05/2021

Hi all,

I am submitting my wife's ILR application next week, the application form is complete and we've prepared our documents, listed below.

Appreciate any advice on our document list as well as answers to some questions we had:

1) Do we need to include anything for the LIUK test? My wife passed it, though the reference number is on the application form. Should we include a screenshot from the website?
2) Do we need to include the sponsor or applicants old passports or just current ones?
3) Due to COVID, my employer could only issue an electronically signed letter, epayslips and contract - will this be OK, none are stamped or signed
4) P60 is out of date as new one will only be released after our application date in late May, should I still include the 2019/20 one? Will this be OK, as it doesn't cover the period of employment we're relying upon?
5) Should we include our marriage and birth certificates? It doesn't say to on the application form

Documents

BRP (applicant)
Passport (issued March 2017), all pages (sponsor)
Current passport (issued March 2016), all pages (applicant)
Old passport (June 2006-2016), all pages (applicant)
Signed family declaration (sponsor)
Masters Degree Certificate to prove English capability (applicant)

Finance
Employment contract (sponsor)
Employer letter confirming salary, permanent contract, date commenced employment and authenticity of payslips
6 month posted bank statements (November - April)
6 month electronic payslips (November - April)
P60 2019/20 (to tax year 5 April 2020)

Housing
Council tax bill 2021/22 (Dated March 2021)
Land Registry Deed (Dated July 2020)
Mortgage costs letter, confirming overpayments made and new monthly mortgage amount (April 2021)
Mortgage agreement letter, when first taken out (May 2020)

Correspondence
Lloyds bank statement - November 2018 (applicant)
First direct bank statement - November 2018 (sponsor)
Thames water bill - May 2019 (joint name)
Bulb utility bill - November 2019 (joint name)
Halifax statement - May 2020 (joint name)
Halifax statement - November 2020 (joint name)
British gas - April 2021 (joint name)

Best regards,
Scott

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
1. Just the reference number is fine
2. You don't need sponsor's old passports. You need to provide any passports for the applicant that were used for travel to the UK in the last 5 years
3. Fine
4. No point including a P60 from 2019-2020, it's not a required document anyway
5. Marriage certificate yes (under Life Events), birth certificates no

All of your documents look very good, best of luck

Reactions: howoriginal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you clever-octopus for the prompt response, helpful as ever! Will drop the applicant's old passport then as current one (issued Mar 2006) covers last 5 years and the P60 and add our marriage certificate.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You have Halifax statement twice in same year(2020). not sure if that is allowed. Do you have any other Joint correspondent to replace it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One other question I had is should we also include our daughter's birth certificate under life events? She was born in January this year (in the UK)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts