Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Moving to Dubai soon and wanted some advice on some serviced studio hotel apartments.

I was initially planning on staying in Fujairah and was offered a rate of 5,500 per month all inclusive at a 5 star hotel, which I thought was pretty good. Now, I've been looking around and see some decent serviced studios for 60,000-70,000 per year in Dubai.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I don't care much about the location. Mainly looking for an inclusive studio in a 4/5 star hotel for around 8,000 AED per month (yearly contract is fine). Is that possible?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Hi,

Moving to Dubai soon and wanted some advice on some serviced studio hotel apartments.

I was initially planning on staying in Fujairah and was offered a rate of 5,500 per month all inclusive at a 5 star hotel, which I thought was pretty good. Now, I've been looking around and see some decent serviced studios for 60,000-70,000 per year in Dubai.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I don't care much about the location. Mainly looking for an inclusive studio in a 4/5 star hotel for around 8,000 AED per month (yearly contract is fine). Is that possible?

Thanks
Booking.com has an option to filter hotel apartment. This gives you some names. The site does not allow for bookings longer than 30 days, but once you have the names then you can contact these places directly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Booking.com has an option to filter hotel apartment. This gives you some names. The site does not allow for bookings longer than 30 days, but once you have the names then you can contact these places directly.
That's a really good idea, didn't think of that.

Will give it a try, thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts