Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends
I am starting this thread as i am in great trouble lodging my visa application for 189 visa. If anyone knows the solution to my problem please share it. I am getting "this service is unavailable. Please try again later" error when i am trying to apply for 189 visa after getting the invitation from skillselect. I am getting this error at page 7 of the visa application after i hit "next" button. My application is stuck over here and am not being able to complete the application. I have emailed DIAC about my problem but there is no reply from them so far. I would really appreciate any help from anyone of you.
Kind regards

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi friends
I am starting this thread as i am in great trouble lodging my visa application for 189 visa. If anyone knows the solution to my problem please share it. I am getting "this service is unavailable. Please try again later" error when i am trying to apply for 189 visa after getting the invitation from skillselect. I am getting this error at page 7 of the visa application after i hit "next" button. My application is stuck over here and am not being able to complete the application. I have emailed DIAC about my problem but there is no reply from them so far. I would really appreciate any help from anyone of you.
Kind regards
As per the latest update I see that the website is undergoing some changes and maintenance and hence you are having the issue. This should be fixed in couple of days.

Amit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts