Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi experts,
I want to get my degrees bacheolors in computer science and masters of comuter applications get assessed through IQA...Is there any way that they assess for each degree separately report equivalent to each degree....becoz I would be over qualified for skilled migrant category application..if I get level 9 through my masters degree...so I want my bacheolors degree(level 7) to get the bonus points...
so please clarify me if they assess each degree separately or only the highest degree is assessed

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
Hi experts,
I want to get my degrees bacheolors in computer science and masters of comuter applications get assessed through IQA...Is there any way that they assess for each degree separately report equivalent to each degree....becoz I would be over qualified for skilled migrant category application..if I get level 9 through my masters degree...so I want my bacheolors degree(level 7) to get the bonus points...
so please clarify me if they assess each degree separately or only the highest degree is assessed
NZQA will assess each degree individually as per your application. You can have up to 4 qualifications assessed per individual.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your response, Today I have received PAR results, but they provide assessment only for highest qualification though I provided my Bachelor degree under supporting education details. So I am worried of submitting my IQA as If I submit with all my qualification then they may consider only Highest qualification(Master degree, which is level 9) where my qualification not get assessed as per my requirements.

while I am posting this thread, I have gone through application form of IQA where I can see option of adding multiple qualification under "Qualifications for Assessment" section. hope you are referring to this section that we can add upto 4 qualifications here. Please suggest us on the same.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
Thank you very much for your response, Today I have received PAR results, but they provide assessment only for highest qualification though I provided my Bachelor degree under supporting education details. So I am worried of submitting my IQA as If I submit with all my qualification then they may consider only Highest qualification(Master degree, which is level 9) where my qualification not get assessed as per my requirements.

while I am posting this thread, I have gone through application form of IQA where I can see option of adding multiple qualification under "Qualifications for Assessment" section. hope you are referring to this section that we can add upto 4 qualifications here. Please suggest us on the same.

Thanks,
PAR is a single application and single fee per qualification, so in that regard NZQA will only assess the highest qualification provided.

In terms of IQA, as you say there is a section to add up to 4 qualifications per application and in that regard all qualifications will be assessed individually assuming you provide all the necessary documentation.

Reactions: bk_shyam
1 - 5 of 5 Posts