Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all that is going on in the world today (and that includes China and the Middle East) I thought this was a good one-just for fun:rolleyes:

Read Here

·
Super Moderator
3,777 Posts
With all that is going on in the world today (and that includes China and the Middle East) I thought this was a good one-just for fun:rolleyes:

Read Here
Thanks Jet, I needed that. My first 3 years in the military was awesome and then as I started working as supervisor... Boy did that s**k, might as well have been working by myself, most had never tuned a wrench in their life (young enlisted).

As I was exiting...my 20 years up, some of the new recruits that I worked with were about my age...ha,ha, and on a positive note made life much easier on me, sure felt sorry for them though.

Out in the patio, I just bought a new (fake Samsung Galaxy Tab S), sure works nice though, it was 2,500 pesos, my only complaint is that every time I shut it down the MAC address is different, I have MAC filtering on my WiFi modem so need to input new address. I had another tablet not my son sat on it, couldn't afford one till now, wife hogs the computer playing games..Ohhh, my desk top CPU power unit fan was ratteling so I had to change that out, cost 600 pesos, so far the local desk to has held up well, its been over a year now since I had it built.

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Gene I needed that. My first 3 years in the military was awesome and then as I started working as supervisor... Boy did that s**k, might as well have been working by myself, most had never tuned a wrench in their life (young enlisted).

As I was exiting...my 20 years up, some of the new recruits that I worked with were about my age...ha,ha, and on a positive note made life much easier on me, sure felt sorry for them though.

Out in the patio, I just bought a new (fake Samsung Galaxy Tab S), sure works nice though, it was 2,500 pesos, my only complaint is that every time I shut it down the MAC address is different, I have MAC filtering on my WiFi modem so need to input new address. I had another tablet not my son sat on it, couldn't afford one till now, wife hogs the computer playing games..Ohhh, my desk top CPU power unit fan was ratteling so I had to change that out, cost 600 pesos, so far the local desk to has held up well, its been over a year now since I had it built.
Hey Mark,

My pleasure on that crazy post. It came to me as an email from a crusty old desert rat and just had to share it.

I never knew they had knock-off's for those Samsung tabs. I'd like to have one of those for when my wife wants to play on Facebook-Hahaha.
I had to change my desktop fan as well about 3 months ago. Had them put in two of them and the thing runs a lot cooler now. I've had my locally made P7,000 computer built about 6 years ago and have real good luck with it. Never knew things could be so low cost till I moved here. Hahaha.

Reactions: M.C.A.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Hey Mark,

My pleasure on that crazy post. It came to me as an email from a crusty old desert rat and just had to share it.

I never knew they had knock-off's for those Samsung tabs. I'd like to have one of those for when my wife wants to play on Facebook-Hahaha.
I had to change my desktop fan as well about 3 months ago. Had them put in two of them and the thing runs a lot cooler now. I've had my locally made P7,000 computer built about 6 years ago and have real good luck with it. Never knew things could be so low cost till I moved here. Hahaha.

Gene
I paid 2000 even for my samsung imitation gene so tawad tawad....bargain for it

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid 2000 even for my samsung imitation gene so tawad tawad....bargain for it
Yea I'm gonna hafta to that. I have a Cherry Mobile tab but its not the best and kind of slow. Time for an upgrade.

Reactions: M.C.A.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts