Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

I have submitted my GSM 176 application online.

I had an sopnorship from NSW.
After filling the form I've e-mailed them the form which they send to be supplied with the TRN no.
It has been 3 days now, and they haven'nt come back on the same .

How much time does they take to forward FROM 1100 to DIAC and send that info to us.

DO i need to send the hard copy for the FORM filled with TRN number to their postal address???

people who had applied for NSW pls help.

BR,
niks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hello Guys!

After filling the form I've e-mailed them the form which they send to be supplied with the TRN no.

How much time does they take to forward FROM 1100 to DIAC and send that info to us.

DO i need to send the hard copy for the FORM filled with TRN number to their postal address???

BR,
niks

atleast Victoria folks are better :) they replied in 2 days with a confirmation that they have sent across the forms.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Guys!

BR,
niks
you don't need to send a hard copy. for my case they sent me Email stating they forwarded Fom1100 after 2 days. you will get the email maybe today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I also sent NSW the filled form1 on 9th March 2012. got an email yesterday that "Form 1100 has been sent to DIAC on 14th March 2012".

So you would also get your email soon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also sent NSW the filled form1 on 9th March 2012. got an email yesterday that "Form 1100 has been sent to DIAC on 14th March 2012".

So you would also get your email soon
hey guys!!
i forgot to update..
I got the mail from NSW that they hv fwded the Form1100 to diac on 15th of March
:)

thanks all for all the info

BR,
niks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi

I have already got SS from Victoria and now I am planning to apply for VISA 176 in the start of May as I am waiting for IELTS score for my wife

I hope that everything goes well

BR

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi

I have already got SS from Victoria and now I am planning to apply for VISA 176 in the start of May as I am waiting for IELTS score for my wife

I hope that everything goes well

BR
Hi,

Congrats!! Could you please share your job code and vic SS time line?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi,

Congrats!! Could you please share your job code and vic SS time line?
It is Computer Network & Systems Engineer. I have added other details to my signature below...what about you?

·
Registered
267 Posts
It is Computer Network & Systems Engineer. I have added other details to my signature below...what about you?
Mine is also Computer Network & Systems Engineer :)
Other details are in my signature...
I am still waiting for VIC SS result :(

Btw, could you please tell me how many years of experience you have?
One more thing, why do you need IELTS score of your wife before visa application? Are you claiming points for spouse to get 65?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Lots of Computer Network & Systems Engineer applicants. I am also one in them!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine is also Computer Network & Systems Engineer :)
Other details are in my signature...
I am still waiting for VIC SS result :(

Btw, could you please tell me how many years of experience you have?
One more thing, why do you need IELTS score of your wife before visa application? Are you claiming points for spouse to get 65?
As I don't want to pay the 2nd installment of 4110 AUD that is why I have to show that she has at least basic english capability. I know that there are other ways to prove that but IELTS is the easiest way for me. Plus it will help her if she would like to work in near future

·
Registered
267 Posts
As I don't want to pay the 2nd installment of 4110 AUD that is why I have to show that she has at least basic english capability. I know that there are other ways to prove that but IELTS is the easiest way for me. Plus it will help her if she would like to work in near future
If this is the case, then you can apply for 176 right now:)
Later you can submit her IELTS score, there is no problem with that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If this is the case, then you can apply for 176 right now:)
Later you can submit her IELTS score, there is no problem with that.
In the application it asks if the partner has already taken IELTS. If not it asks for the booking date of it alongwith the reference

·
Registered
38 Posts
atleast Victoria folks are better :) they replied in 2 days with a confirmation that they have sent across the forms.
Hi Dreamus,

I have lodged my 176 applicaiton and now I need to share my TRN number with Victoria Folks. Where did you email this information and in what format? Is there a specific form that i need to send to them?

I didn't find any information in this regard anywhere. Appreciate if you could please help me out in this.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Engi is right. Just send them a plain text email your TRN number to that smp.application email id. Thats all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.