Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I hope this is the best place to post this question! Did a search of the threads but didn't find what I was looking for..

I'm Aussie, worked in the UK for 3 years and have since moved to France. I'm 32 and still working full time/not retiring anytime soon!

I'm in the process of closing down my UK life. I have £6k sitting in a UK pension fund, I'd like to transfer it to my Australian superannuation fund ('Australian Super') however they told me they're not registered to accept overseas pension transfers, and advised me to google to work out my options. Thanks guys. :(

Has anyone ever been in this situation? How have you moved your UK pension money to your Aussie fund?

·
Super Moderator
5,694 Posts
Hello, I hope this is the best place to post this question! Did a search of the threads but didn't find what I was looking for..

I'm Aussie, worked in the UK for 3 years and have since moved to France. I'm 32 and still working full time/not retiring anytime soon!

I'm in the process of closing down my UK life. I have £6k sitting in a UK pension fund, I'd like to transfer it to my Australian superannuation fund ('Australian Super') however they told me they're not registered to accept overseas pension transfers, and advised me to google to work out my options. Thanks guys. :(

Has anyone ever been in this situation? How have you moved your UK pension money to your Aussie fund?
Don't know if you've seen this: https://www.superguide.com.au/boost..._you_transfer_UK_pension_savings_to_Australia :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts