Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I've passed my English test and got my scores online.As far as I know I need to submit an original certificate with my documents but it's going to take 4-6 weeks before I can receive it from TOEFL. Does anyone know how to send the scores online to UKBA?In case I don't get my certificate on time ...

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Evidence of English Language Requirements

27. Evidence of passing an English language test in speaking and listening must take the form of either:

(a) a certificate and/or other document(s) for the relevant test as specified in Appendix O that:

(i) is from an English language test provider approved by the Secretary of State for these purposes as specified in Appendix O of these rules
(ii) is a test approved by the Secretary of State for these purposes as specified in Appendix O of these rules
(iii) shows the applicant's name;
(iv) shows the qualification obtained (which must meet or exceed level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference); and,
(v) shows the date of award.

Or,

(b) a print out of the online score from a PTE (Pearson) test which:

(i) is a test approved by the Secretary of State for these purposes as specified in Appendix O of these rules;
(ii) can be used to show that the qualification obtained (which must meet or exceed level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference); and,
(iii) is from an English language test provider approved by the Secretary of State for these purposes as specified in Appendix O of these rules

Well,I just found this on the official site and it looks like I'll be fine with the print out of my scores...
Any advice will be appreciated anyway .....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.