Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been waiting coming up to 6 months for my wifes settlement/spouse visa to come through. At the moment we believe it is still on pause, and dont see them taking action any time soon. I thought I had enough finances in my application, even had it checked over by a lawyer, however it was said that I have not met the minimum requirement. After I complained they have not changed their mind on this. At the moment I currently have enough finances 6 months in total at my new job so I was thinking of just sending them my payslips to prove I have the money now. (before I had a job in Japan and I guess the application wasn't straightforward)

Does anyone know an address postal or e-mail I can send additional evidence. I remember seeing that I can only give it to them if they ask, but I am tired of waiting and don't think sending it can do any harm.

Many thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Unless they request documents, you can't send anything after you have applied. If they do request additional documents, you can only provide things that were in existence at the time of application. If you want to use your new job to meet the financial requirement, you'll have to submit a new application.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.