Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am thinking of moving to the Tarfia region to start a yoga/surf business. I've looked into urbino land as if the business takes off I want to build a villa. How easy is it to sell in the future? I know I have family that have had real problems in France. This is a long time away but I was wondering what it was like.

Many thanks, Anna

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
Hello!
I am thinking of moving to the Tarfia region to start a yoga/surf business. I've looked into urbino land as if the business takes off I want to build a villa. How easy is it to sell in the future? I know I have family that have had real problems in France. This is a long time away but I was wondering what it was like.

Many thanks, Anna
Well at the moment it's very difficult to impossible, but who knows what it will be like in the future. The property market has proved itself dynamic and volatile all over the world in recent years

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hello!

Many thanks, Anna

Welcome to the forum. If you mean Tariffa - I think you'll find that the area is famous for its surfing and various surfing business ventures have been done many times by the locals and beach owners so probably isnt easy to get into. Yoga, may if you're lucky, you might make enough to live on eventually??, once you're established. but you would need to become autonomo/self employed, which is a monthly fee regardless of income. There is very high unemployment in Spain, so it wont be easy. As for building and indeed selling a villa??? no, not easy, quick or cheap to do either!!

Jo xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts