Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 50% employed in germany and living in germany. I pay taxes and have steuernumber.

I want to sell a software to a US company.

This software is not related to my employment. I am doing it as a private individual. I would like to know what is the procedure to follow in terms of tax. How should I pay, Do I have to register (as a company) for this. Is there any procedure to avoid registering as a company and do business as a private person. What is my start point.

Can somebody please shed light on this.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts