Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question.

I would like to rent one of those self-storage places, but I am not sure if they are available in Madrid, or even in Spain at all.

If anyone knows of any reliable companies that offer this service here in Madrid, could you please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
19,438 Posts
Just a quick question.

I would like to rent one of those self-storage places, but I am not sure if they are available in Madrid, or even in Spain at all.

If anyone knows of any reliable companies that offer this service here in Madrid, could you please let me know.

Thanks.
Yes, they do exist, but I've never used one so I can't recommend anything. Just google storage Madrid

·
Registered
59 Posts
In Valencia We Have Loads Now

Yes, they do exist, but I've never used one so I can't recommend anything. Just google storage Madrid
So I assume that in Madrid the same chains will exist. The best recommendation around here is Bluespace so I suppose that Madrid will have a few too. Also check out Minialmacenes and Trasteros on Google.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I checked bluespace and sent them off an email earlier. They have 4 or 5 centers in Madrid, and I am just waiting for them to get back to me with a quote.

Thanks for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.