Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am gathering payslips for my fiancee's visa application to the UK from the states.

If we are meeting the financial requirement under category F (self employment) and category B (salaried employment), requiring me to use the last financial year rather than calendar year, does the 28 rule still apply? As the financial year ended in April 2015, any payslips I have are much older than 28 days.

Also, does the 28 day rule apply to the letters from employers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
Your Category B employment has to fall within the same 1 year time period as your Category F self-employment so if it was April 2014 to April 2015 then no, your last pay slip does not have to be no more than 28 days old.

Your employment letter however should be no more than 28 days old.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your Category B employment has to fall within the same 1 year time period as your Category F self-employment so if it was April 2014 to April 2015 then no, your last pay slip does not have to be no more than 28 days old.

Your employment letter however should be no more than 28 days old.

this make me worry to because were going to apply this july and it said the tax should match the bank statement and my payslips which is the tax start april 2014 and end april 2015 so my payslips and bank statement will be more than 28 days old ? shoul i include my new payslips and bank statement this july? am i considered in the 28 day rules even im self employed

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
You don't have to. Just provide employment evidence (payslips, bank statement etc) that covers exactly the same period as your self-employment, which in your case is Apr 14 to Apr 15. So 28-day rule doesn't apply for both employment and self-employment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you. So i dont have to provide my new payslips may june and july coz im self employed. Coz the tax year start and end april 2014 to april 2015. I am confused because were going to apply this july . Aside from that does the other documents should be dated no more than 28 days . About the releasing of other documents included

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
You must also have evidence that your job is on-going, so you should get your employment letter within 28 days of applying online.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am a self employed where can i get my employment ongoing letter ? Can you give me any other documents can provide my ongoing self employed?

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
What? So your situation has nothing to do with OP, and you've just hijacked a thread to post an unrelated question. Shame on you. Just ask your accountant to provide a letter about self-employment continuing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry about asking multiple question coz my fiancee get refused of her visa because we didnt provide this documents as self employed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new to this forum i didnt know how to post a new question here so i reply to the person who is asking same like my concern.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.