Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help. I was confused with the 28 days rules saying documents should be submitted no erlier than 28 days before the date of application. i am self employed and tax year april 2014 to april 2015 my payslips should match my tax year and my bank statement. And should be the other documents for my fiancee settlement visa application is also dated no more than 28 days?

i appreciate your help. thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read it but i wasnt sure about if the other documents aside from financial requirments that should be dated before 28 days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive had read the 28 days rules self employed that posted and it just say about payslip, bank statements and employers letter.
And the employers letter should be no more than 28 days
It didnt mention about the other documents should be no more than 28 days before the date of the application

But Thank you nyclon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And thank you nyclon for telling me about the other documents should be current as possible or no more than 28 days before the date of application as im self employed.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You have been told the answers already. So stop asking the same again. We give our services free and get annoyed when someone tries to waste our time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.