Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Moderates.

I have applied for my wife to come over from india on a spouse settlement application.
We applied back in December 2016 and have had some contact with the Home Office.
I was told my wife application was not straightforward in March 2017 and than beginning of May 2017 I was sent an e-mail requesting certain documents which I have already supplied the first time round but not sure why they had re-requested could be due to many reasons, such as scanning etc.
Anyways I have copied in below what they have asked for which I instantly sent via e-mail and by post to Sheffield.
I just received a phone call late evening yesterday from Home Office Sheffiled from someone not sure weather it was ECO asking me questions when I started my business and mentioning I have not provided the below for the last Full financial year?
I believe I have sent them the right documents for the last full financial year, please would you be able to confirm I am right or wrong? My accounting period is short

Home Office e-mail
Documents required in support of your sponsor's employment:

(a) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC (bank statements provided are for the period November 2015 to November 2016).

I have provided CT600 2015 for accounting period 8.05.2015 to 31.12.2015

(b) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest such accounts.

Not needed to provide annual audited accounts.

(c) If company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, the latest unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) covering the same 12-month period as Company Tax Return CT600.

I provided un-audited accounts for the same period as the CT600

(d) salary slips for the months of November 2015, December 2015, January 2016, February 2016 and March 2016.

I provided wage slips as requested above.

Please can any of the moderaters advise as I have 14 days to provide again what they want to see.

Thank you

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
What category did you apply under?

You appear to have presented accounts for the company from only 8 May 2015 to 31 Dec 2015 - just over 7 months; the HO asked for Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year

and then you presented payslips from Nov 2015 to March 2016 - 5 months of payslips which do not correspond to the period of the accounts.

It would appear you have not presented 12 months of records for your company.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Crawford.

Thank you for your reply.
I applied category F
My business was first registered in May 2015 and my accountant had completed a shortened accounting with company house until 31st December 2015.
Yes I also noticed the CT600 only showing 7-8 months and not Full financial year.

How would you recommend I go about that? As my company bank statements and Personal bank statements along with wage slips from November 2015 to November 2016 has been provided.

As you will see the ECO is requesting payslips from November 2015 till March 2016.
I have provided all my payslips the first time round but confident they were not scanned in properly.

Thank you

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
Provide a full year's accounts for the business with bank statements and payslips for the same period?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Crawford.

Thank you for replying back.

Yes, I have seem to overseen when applying when I applied for in December 2016 and provided a Full year bank statement from November 2015 to November 2016 with bank statements only with some months covered in the 2015 CT600.
I can provide a Full year 2016 CT600 which will cover the remaining months till December 2016.

I hope this will solve the problem....

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts
From your posts, I deduce:

- Your company started in May 2015
- You applied for spouse visa in December 2016

However:

- You only provided the CT600 showing May to December 2015 Why?

and then:

- Wage slips from Nov 2015 to March 2016

Applying under Cat F means providing a full year's business accounts (usually April to April) to prove you have earned the financial minimum. I don't see that you have done this. Your CT600 and your wage slips do not match up at all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Craword.

Thank you for looking and questioning this matter of mines in detail.

Yes my business was first registered in May 2015 and I provided when I applied for a spouse uk visa in December 2016-Full bank statements from November 2015 to November 2016.
I over looked not providing CT600 for the last full financial year of 2016-from January 2016 to December 2016.
My business accounting period is from January to December.

I have provided all my bank statements and wage slips for 12months but it looks like as at the time when scanning documents were happening some of my payslips must of been missing.
As I prepared the file and know I included them in at the time for when my wife went for Biometerics in December 2016.

You can see he is requesting only some of my payslips, otherwise her would of stated you have not provided full 12 months payslips in your application.

Once I provide the CT600 for 2016 this fingers cross should be what they want to see as they said to me on the phone the last full financial year accounts they need.

You can see in their e-mail they have acknowledged my bank statements are from November 2015 to November 2016 which I need to provide a Full financial tax year accounts and same for my un-audited accounts.

Thank you for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.