Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
This is Sajib. Firstly, I am sharing few words about me. Right now I am living in Bangladesh.
- My birth date is : 08 May 1991
- My schooling was in Science background with a CGPA of 5.00 out of a scale of 5.00
- I have completed my B.Sc. in Electrical, Electronic & Communication Engineering.
- In my B.Sc. I scored 3.59 out of 4.00
- My major was in Communication
- Besides my graduation, I have completed two professional certification
- I have completed CCNA with a vendor certification
- I have also completed my RHCSA & RHCE certification at the year of 2013
- After completing my graduation I have joined myself in a reputed vendor company and start working as a Jr. Systems Engineer at the year of 2013,08 May; where my responsibilities was totally linux based. I had to work on Redhat Linux, CentOS, Oracle Linux, VMware, NetApp Storage, SUN Oracle Exadata maintenance and so on.
- From My interest, I had work with CISCO team and configured a network for on of our largest government office NBR (National Board of Revenue).
- After passing a significant 2 years approximately I shifted another vendor company for better learning and for the betterment of my base construction so that I can have access in a huge working arena and enlarge my knowledge.
- Now, my job responsibilities are to handle our valuable customers like ROBI AXIATA LIMITED, GRAMEEN PHONE, BANGLALINK, AIRTEL as a part of HP for there live nodes (Servers)
- I want to enlarge the window of my life. I always want to get a better future in IT field. I had some choice to be get employed on canada & Austratlia & USA.

Is there any one who can help me finding a way out, so that I can ensure a job in canada in my relevant field and be settled in there with my families.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hello!
This is Sajib. Firstly, I am sharing few words about me. Right now I am living in Bangladesh.
- My birth date is : 08 May 1991
- My schooling was in Science background with a CGPA of 5.00 out of a scale of 5.00
- I have completed my B.Sc. in Electrical, Electronic & Communication Engineering.
- In my B.Sc. I scored 3.59 out of 4.00
- My major was in Communication
- Besides my graduation, I have completed two professional certification
- I have completed CCNA with a vendor certification
- I have also completed my RHCSA & RHCE certification at the year of 2013
- After completing my graduation I have joined myself in a reputed vendor company and start working as a Jr. Systems Engineer at the year of 2013,08 May; where my responsibilities was totally linux based. I had to work on Redhat Linux, CentOS, Oracle Linux, VMware, NetApp Storage, SUN Oracle Exadata maintenance and so on.
- From My interest, I had work with CISCO team and configured a network for on of our largest government office NBR (National Board of Revenue).
- After passing a significant 2 years approximately I shifted another vendor company for better learning and for the betterment of my base construction so that I can have access in a huge working arena and enlarge my knowledge.
- Now, my job responsibilities are to handle our valuable customers like ROBI AXIATA LIMITED, GRAMEEN PHONE, BANGLALINK, AIRTEL as a part of HP for there live nodes (Servers)
- I want to enlarge the window of my life. I always want to get a better future in IT field. I had some choice to be get employed on canada & Austratlia & USA.

Is there any one who can help me finding a way out, so that I can ensure a job in canada in my relevant field and be settled in there with my families.

Is there anyone who can help me giving any way out of light ?

First of all, shouldn't you decide whether you want to migrate to Canada, Australia, or the US? Second, if you choose Canada did you consider checking the GoC website? Third, your education might not be considered equivalent to a Canadian education so you would have to get that evaluated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.