Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day!

I am an IT professional currently living in Switzerland and expertised in SAP MM/SD modules plus project magement. I would consider applying for immigration to Canada, but i see a bunch of lawyer companies in the internet sending all automatic generated emails and promising utmost service, job finding, etc - with my girlfriend we did a free evaluation from one of those companies and we received exactly the same emails promising us a whole bunch of things :) Only difference was the name undersigning.

Therefore we will be extremely happy and grateful, if anyone can guide us through a reliable resource for that.

Regards,

Bora

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good Day!

I am an IT professional currently living in Switzerland and expertised in SAP MM/SD modules plus project magement. I would consider applying for immigration to Canada, but i see a bunch of lawyer companies in the internet sending all automatic generated emails and promising utmost service, job finding, etc - with my girlfriend we did a free evaluation from one of those companies and we received exactly the same emails promising us a whole bunch of things :) Only difference was the name undersigning.

Therefore we will be extremely happy and grateful, if anyone can guide us through a reliable resource for that.

Regards,

Bora
Hi mate,

I guess nobody can guarantee you any type of employment unless they are the employer. That's the bottom line with the immigration lawyers/services.

You seem to be a qualified professional and I believe you can go through the Canadian immigration process without the assistance of any lawyers/companies.

I'm not sure how much research you have done. Anyhow, here is the official site which contains a wealth of info on the Canadian Immigration Process : Welcome Page | Page d'accueil .

You can also apply for a job from Switzerland and see if you can get sponsored by a company. There are multiple IT job posting/seeking swebites in Canada.

I am sure others will also help you with more info such as reliable companies if you want to use immigrations agents.

Much good luck!

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.