Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola folks,

Just want to say "goodbye" to you all!

I am leaving Madrid on Dec 1st after a full year. I am heading to Brazil for 2 weeks and then I will join the wife in Toronto for a "new life"!

Thanks for the good times we have had here.

I will soon switch to the Canadian forum but I will be here to say 'hello' every once in a while.

Os deseo muchísima suerte y que os vaya todo muy bien :grouphug:

Cheers ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hola folks,

I am leaving Madrid on Dec 1st after a full year. I am heading to Brazil for 2 weeks and then I will join the wife in Toronto for a "new life"!

I will soon switch to the Canadian forum but I will be here to say 'hello' every once in a while.

Cheers ;)
All the very best to you and your wife. Safe journeys always.

·
Registered
19,439 Posts
Hola folks,

Cheers ;)
The very best of luck to you scharlack. I always read your posts and enjoyed them.
I'm only a little bit jealous that you're going to Brazil and then Canada. I've wanted to visit Canada for ages now, but my husband isn't a traveller...
Well, Have fun!!:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hola folks,

Cheers ;)
Best of luck, Scharlack, with your new life - sounds like a great adventure. Have friends near Toronto - been there once - great place. Always enjoyed your posts too. Keep us informed - would be good to know how it compares to Spain!
Take care,
Caz.I

Caz.I

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Best of luck, Scharlack, with your new life - sounds like a great adventure. Have friends near Toronto - been there once - great place. Always enjoyed your posts too. Keep us informed - would be good to know how it compares to Spain!
Take care,
Caz.I

Caz.I
Cheers mate!

Will certainly drop by and let you all know how things are progressing :)

Thanks for your post!

Un abrazo

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hola folks,

Cheers ;)

Hey Sharlack!!:D

Sorry, bit late in joining the thread here. I remember you saying once you were looking at Canada - that came round quick!! Anyway, all the best for your new life there!:love:

Tally.xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.