Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members,

I was jus wondering if any of the senior members could shed some light on the Pros and Cons of security related work till one gets a job in ones own profession.
I ll be grateful if someone could specifically answer the following questions.

1) how easy it is to get a security related assignment? Is it permanent or temporary kind of job?
2) do we need a license for it? if yes what is the minimum duration and cost to get this license in NSW
3) What kind of activities are involved in security related work? is it just the work of a secuirty guard or what?
4) how much one can earn per week/per month on average?

Thanks and Regards

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dear Members,

I was jus wondering if any of the senior members could shed some light on the Pros and Cons of security related work till one gets a job in ones own profession.
I ll be grateful if someone could specifically answer the following questions.

1) how easy it is to get a security related assignment? Is it permanent or temporary kind of job?
2) do we need a license for it? if yes what is the minimum duration and cost to get this license in NSW
3) What kind of activities are involved in security related work? is it just the work of a secuirty guard or what?
4) how much one can earn per week/per month on average?

Thanks and Regards
Dear Friend,

You can find related details on- Security Licence - NSW Police Online
For courses you can search online. The pay will depend on whether you are working in regular shift or odd shift.

Please do some research on job market conditions in future before accepting any job. Job market is going down from 2012 and there will be more immigrant in new year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts