Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.seecrypt.com

Your Privacy through our Security
Seecrypt has implemented globally recognised encryption techniques to protect your private calls.

Secure & Private calls
Unlimited, private conversations with anyone on the Seecrypt Privacy Network, anywhere in the world.

Encrypted Messaging
Real-time end-to-end encrypted messaging that changes keys with every message you send, making it impossible to crack.

Easy-to-Use & Easy-to-Share
With a fresh, new interface, just like mainstream apps, you will be having secure conversations in no time.

Earn Free Use for up to a Year
Get 3 months free on sign up, and an extra month per each friend you refer - up to a year of free subscription.

Low Cost Calling to save you Money
After your free-use-period, get an active subscription for only $3 per month; save money and get your privacy back.

Just thought some people would be interested in it. I just came across it myself.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,859 Posts
https://www.seecrypt.com

Your Privacy through our Security
Seecrypt has implemented globally recognised encryption techniques to protect your private calls.

Secure & Private calls
Unlimited, private conversations with anyone on the Seecrypt Privacy Network, anywhere in the world.

Encrypted Messaging
Real-time end-to-end encrypted messaging that changes keys with every message you send, making it impossible to crack.

Easy-to-Use & Easy-to-Share
With a fresh, new interface, just like mainstream apps, you will be having secure conversations in no time.

Earn Free Use for up to a Year
Get 3 months free on sign up, and an extra month per each friend you refer - up to a year of free subscription.

Low Cost Calling to save you Money
After your free-use-period, get an active subscription for only $3 per month; save money and get your privacy back.

Just thought some people would be interested in it. I just came across it myself.
Personally, I would be very reluctant to use this type of product in the UAE.

I dont say anything on the phone or send emails that I would be embarrassed if someone in authority overheard or read.

If you use these products, you would be attracting the attention of the authorities - who would be wondering what you had to hide.

Rightly or wrongly they would infer that you were in some way being subversive and were discussing things that the local laws/rules would frown upon.

This in turn would mark you out for further investigation and would probably make life here very uncomfortable.

I prefer to learn the do's and dont's of any country that I live in and respect the differences between a Western political system and the Middle East politics & culture.

Thats my philosophy!!!

Cheers

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts