Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one,
I am from Pakistan and want to confirm is there anyone who applied for Secondary School Teacher Visa as this is in CSL has he/she get Visa or not?
Especially any Teacher from Pakistan or India?
Because i am going to apply for assessment of my qualifications. So please help me because everyone on this forum is either an Engineer or an accountant or doctor. No body is a Teacher who explain or atleast nobody have information about Teachers as Secondary School Teachers fall in CSL Category.

I also want to confirm that as it is in CSL and do it is given priority or Engineering or other occupations get priority?
And do they issue Pakistani Teachers a Visa or not?

Thanks
Ahmed Bilal
Pakistan

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Hi Ahmed:

You need to talk to a migration agent as they would know with much more detail what will happen and what you need to do. As you noted most people on this forum are not teachers so if we started telling this will happen or that will happen we'd be guessing, so that is the reason for the lack of response.

As for priority all occupations on a list are assessed at the same priority, so an Engineer on CSL has the same priority as a Doctor on CSL. What does vary in time is the assessment body of one profession may have different timelines on how long they take to do the processing. DIAC themselves are simply awaiting the result from these assessment bodies when they process you.

Hi every one,
I am from Pakistan and want to confirm is there anyone who applied for Secondary School Teacher Visa as this is in CSL has he/she get Visa or not?
Especially any Teacher from Pakistan or India?
Because i am going to apply for assessment of my qualifications. So please help me because everyone on this forum is either an Engineer or an accountant or doctor. No body is a Teacher who explain or atleast nobody have information about Teachers as Secondary School Teachers fall in CSL Category.

I also want to confirm that as it is in CSL and do it is given priority or Engineering or other occupations get priority?
And do they issue Pakistani Teachers a Visa or not?

Thanks
Ahmed Bilal
Pakistan

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
i think richie colton's wife is working at the univ, they just moved a while ago, he might have something to say about it. He is a regular here.

cheers
anj

1 - 3 of 3 Posts