Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Could you please advice me about qualification, expreriance and IELTS requirements for Secondary School Teacher 2413-11 ?

My Sister in law has done BSC (Medical Science), Bed and working as a government teacher for 3 years now. Is it good enough to apply for P.R.

Any help will be greatly appricated.

Vin

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi All,

Could you please advice me about qualification, expreriance and IELTS requirements for Secondary School Teacher 2413-11 ?

My Sister in law has done BSC (Medical Science), Bed and working as a government teacher for 3 years now. Is it good enough to apply for P.R.

Any help will be greatly appricated.

Vin
Hi vin,

Here is the website for the assessment authority for teachers who wish to move to oz:

Do I need a skills assessment?

Here is the official DIAC website with info for teachers:

Teacher - Secondary School Teacher 2413-11 - Australian Skills Recognition Information

These should be able to provide you with the information you need, otherwise I suggest giving them a call, and they will gladly answer your questions.

Do you plan on applying for PR with family sponsorship (subclass 176)?

Mat

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your time Mate.

yes we are planning on applying for PR with family sponsorship (subclass 176).

I will surely call them and post information in this thread as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i did call but they want the applicant to do the assessment done first. IELTS requirement is 7 each.

Does anyone get his/her PR in this category? Please advice if BSC (Medical) and Bed will be good enough to get the assessment positive.

Any help will be much appriciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts