Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We got out PR in April 2013 and we also had a trip to Australia for Visa Validation/Stamping.
Now we are looking for job opportunities.
As getting a job being in India is turning impossible,my husband is planning to move and look for a relevant opportunity.
I am currently working and would support him financially till he gets something in Aus.
At the time of Visa application,I was the Primary applicant n my husband was seconday.
As we both have got our visa validated should we expect any challange in his next visit to Australia and job hunting alone being a seconday applicant.

In other words is Primary applicant presence must ?Kindly advise.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If the VISAS are validated & active then there should be no problem in your husband going to Australia & start hunting for the job alone. Your husband has got his VISA as a secondary applicant & that VISA has also been activated (as per your comment) so now your husband is not dependent on yourself for getting in & around Australia.

But I would still recon to get hold of a consultant & get your queries cleared or you can also give a call to the Embassy in your country or Australia.

You can also wait for sometime & somebody from the Seniors may be able to answer in a better way

·
Registered
492 Posts
Visa is validated and activated. There is nothing more to it. You don't have to accompany a secondary applicant every time. He is free to go and look for jobs. Happy Job hunting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts