Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Need urgent help/advice.

Background: My wife the primary applicant got an invitation for subclass 190.

We are filling out form 80 and I, the husband, am the secondary applicant. My work experience is as follows,

jan 2013 to may 2016. I (husband, secondary) started a business. during this business i established another business and liquidated the first one.

since i was struggling i decided to also get a job. Now the current scenario is that i am working at this job AND managing my own business (business no2). this has made financial life easy.

we intend to write and mention this exactly the way it is on my(secondary applicant) form 80.

does anyone think this is the right way to go?

Regards,
KAR

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
Dear All,

Need urgent help/advice.

Background: My wife the primary applicant got an invitation for subclass 190.

We are filling out form 80 and I, the husband, am the secondary applicant. My work experience is as follows,

jan 2013 to may 2016. I (husband, secondary) started a business. during this business i established another business and liquidated the first one.

since i was struggling i decided to also get a job. Now the current scenario is that i am working at this job AND managing my own business (business no2). this has made financial life easy.

we intend to write and mention this exactly the way it is on my(secondary applicant) form 80.

does anyone think this is the right way to go?

Regards,
KAR
You are not doing anything illegal or wrong that you are having doubts on what to write
Failure of a business and restarting again is a common occurrence.

Moreover the main focus is always on the main applicant and the spouse gets considerably less scrutiny

Fill,the Form 80 giving the events as they have actually happened truthfully and without fear

Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnak you very much for your quick reply. My wife has about 6 years experience but left her job about a year ago. That has made us more concerned about my (secondary applicant)s status as it will go to show how we have been supporting the family financially. just a concern really.

thanks

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
Thnak you very much for your quick reply. My wife has about 6 years experience but left her job about a year ago. That has made us more concerned about my (secondary applicant)s status as it will go to show how we have been supporting the family financially. just a concern really.

thanks
As long as one of you is working, the CO will have no doubts about how you are able to meet your day to day expenses

When he reads both the Forms 80 it will become clear to him

You have nothing to worry about

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts