Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I have my skills assessed by Engineers Australia and I was recognized as Engineering Technologist.
Recently, I submitted a new CDR to be recognized as Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson.

Does anyone have any experience regarding second skill assessment by any authority? Especially EA?

Do they evaluate all the qualifications (diploma to be exact) like it is the first assessment process, or do they exclude already assessed qualifications from the second skill assessment process?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi guys!

I have my skills assessed by Engineers Australia and I was recognized as Engineering Technologist.
Recently, I submitted a new CDR to be recognized as Mechanical Engineering Draftsperson.

Does anyone have any experience regarding second skill assessment by any authority? Especially EA?

Do they evaluate all the qualifications (diploma to be exact) like it is the first assessment process, or do they exclude already assessed qualifications from the second skill assessment process?
i have done from vetassess and i got no prob getting another new assessment. i think they dont consider earliers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmn, thaks for reply

For which two ocupations you got assessment? And what qualifications do you have (high school, diploma, certificate...)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts