Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

My second IEC visa is late by two weeks, and despite emailing them numerous times I haven't heard off them and my current visa expires on Monday :(

I'm really scared about going to the border and flag poling, I want to come back into Canada as a visitor and wait for my visa to come through, it surely can't be much longer, but I don't know if this is an option or whether they will refuse me entry.

I have never had an issue before with getting an IEC visa, they've always come with plenty of time to spare and so I assumed it would be the same this year. I didn't apply to change my status to a visitor 30 days before my visa expired as I thought I would get my visa on time like usual. So i'm worried the border officials might give me a hard time.

I am a UK citizen, I have paper work to show that I have applied for my visa and that I am waiting for it, but I don't know if this will be enough. I'm not on an implied status as the IEC is processed by the Canadian embassy in the UK.

I dont really know wha to do, I don't want to get stuck at the driving border in Montana.

Has anyone been in this situation or does anyone have any advice?

Many thanks in advance,

Naomi

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm also waiting for my second Visa. My 31st birthday is coming up on may 31st and I'm waiting for payment accepted passed to CIC. I think showing all your paper work at the border, you'll be fine. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.