Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have recently been posted in Melbourne for around 4 months on account of work. I am a Computer Software professional from India. I am searching for travel partners to explore this wonderful country. I know how to drive and have a American Drivers licence that is valid in Australia. We can use the weekends to make short trips around Melbourne or use the long weekends to go out further. I believe that going together will reduce our costs and give us an advantage to see several places which otherwise be very expensive doing it alone.

Let me know if anyone would be interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Harshal,
Moving there in June myself. PM me and lets exchange email IDs, maybe we can meet up sometime and roadtrip.

Hello,

I have recently been posted in Melbourne for around 4 months on account of work. I am a Computer Software professional from India. I am searching for travel partners to explore this wonderful country. I know how to drive and have a American Drivers licence that is valid in Australia. We can use the weekends to make short trips around Melbourne or use the long weekends to go out further. I believe that going together will reduce our costs and give us an advantage to see several places which otherwise be very expensive doing it alone.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello,

Note that you are able to drive on your USA licence for a limited period once you arrive in Australia depending on your visa.

Overseas drivers - licences : VicRoads

Different States may have different rules.
Try not to get caught driving on an ineligible licence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.