Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi there im a decent 21 year old malaysian female searching for friends preferably females whom i could share my best interest and hang out with. Since ive just arrived and i barely knew anybody here. So i guess im trying my luck here to find people whom i could make a healthy living friendship with. :) cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there im a decent 21 year old malaysian female searching for friends preferably females whom i could share my best interest and hang out with. Since ive just arrived and i barely knew anybody here. So i guess im trying my luck here to find people whom i could make a healthy living friendship with. :) cheers
hi,

i'm a student at Uni Sa CE campus here. what do you do in Adelaide and what are your interests?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there

hi,

i'm a student at Uni Sa CE campus here. what do you do in Adelaide and what are your interests?
Hi Jaune. im accompanying my husband who's studying at UniSA Magill, but we do hang out at the city every couple of days, since our hse is only bout 15mins away. i do have a number of interests, cant really pinpoint any one of them in particular...wat i do look forward is making new friends wif like-minded people here, since my husband would be busy most of the time with his studies. btw are you male or female, if u dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jaune. im accompanying my husband who's studying at UniSA Magill, but we do hang out at the city every couple of days, since our hse is only bout 15mins away. i do have a number of interests, cant really pinpoint any one of them in particular...wat i do look forward is making new friends wif like-minded people here, since my husband would be busy most of the time with his studies. btw are you male or female, if u dont mind me asking.
i'm female. how many years will you be here for and which part of M'sia are you from? i live in the city for now. email me if you'd like

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi back

ill be here for two years waiting for husband finishing his final year here.and then i might cont my degree here .
wat are u majoring in
and wats you email?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anything that related to media i guess.
hey wats your email
would be easier to communicate through email or msn?

·
Registered
5 Posts
anything that related to media i guess.
hey wats your email
would be easier to communicate through email or msn?
hi,

i tried to put my email add but the forum wont allow it as i'm not an active member yet and have not made 4 posts and more....
try this my email
inajaune and the email is gmail

1 - 9 of 9 Posts