Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, im new to all this so you will have to bare with me :)........ I currently work in Sales wich i find highly frustrating & very unfurfilling, i am due to get wed next year and after some discussion with my fiancee weve decided the UK is no longer for us...... Its far too stressful & very little positives to living here.

i love animals, especially dogs i have loads of hands on experiece and also have a dipolma in dog obedience but i cannot find any canine related work here in the UK so we are looking to relocate somewere else and hopefully start our new life.

I understand moving abroad must have its drawbacks but thats why i have joined this forum to hear from people that have done it and also and help or advice would be very much appreciated :)

D

G

·
Your profile flag says you're looking to go to Spain? Is that where you want to go or do you have anywhere else in mind?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow I myself am planning to move to the UK. But I understand you though because you're in "sales" and that's something I've learned to avoid because it's indeed a pretty hard job. Hope you find what you're looking for here and welcome!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Wow I myself am planning to move to the UK. But I understand you though because you're in "sales" and that's something I've learned to avoid because it's indeed a pretty hard job. Hope you find what you're looking for here and welcome!
You really should come over to the Britain sub-forum since you're planning to move to the UK, and become involved there. You've been a member now since April and we still haven't seen you post there!

Come on over, we don't bite:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
You really should come over to the Britain sub-forum since you're planning to move to the UK, and become involved there. You've been a member now since April and we still haven't seen you post there!

Come on over, we don't bite:)

Thanks! I have actually been checking our that sub-forum but haven't posted yet. But I just did today though - finally. Hope to see you there! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts