Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an excellent site. I am glad to have come across it.

Dubai has a plenty of apartments, homes and offices being constructed and for sale / rent. For the people who live in other countries and have property in Dubai, are there property managers who can handle the property in their absence? What are the services that a property manager can provide to the landlord?

I lived in Dubai several years ago when they first began selling property to expats. I live in USA am not moving back to UAE, but was obliged to fill "Moving to..." when registering on this site. I chose 'UAE' to complete the registration. For the record I am not moving back as an expat but plan to visit for a short while and check out properties only if I can find a property manager to handle the property / tenants / pay bills / arrange utilities (DEWA)

I would be grateful if someone could provide information on property manager services and send me a link to a list of companies that handle this (if this site allows it).

Thanks, CathyO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Perhaps in Dubai they are called rental agencies? I know there are those that only find you a tenant. I am not looking for just that.. need someone who also handles everything else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.