Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,we are moving to Spain next summer and need information on schools in the LA nucia area. I have to boys age 9 and 8 need to put them in to a Spanish school preferable with British kids as there Spanish is limated. Also going to rent need estate agents names please help Sharon

·
Administrator
36,524 Posts
Hi,we are moving to Spain next summer and need information on schools in the LA nucia area. I have to boys age 9 and 8 need to put them in to a Spanish school preferable with British kids as there Spanish is limated. Also going to rent need estate agents names please help Sharon
:welcome:

I can't specifically help with that area, but you'll be allocated a school based upon where you live as a rule, in any case

I totally understand why you want a school with other British kids, bur your sons will pick the language up much more quickly if there are fewer - but from the little I know of the area there is quite a Brit community there, so I'd be surprised if there weren't some British kids in all the schools

my own daughters have been in Spanish schools since they were 5 & nearly 9 - they're 14 & 17 now & doing just fine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts