Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another related note, my Son is just finishing off his GCSEs in Manchester at MGS, if anyone knows it.

I want to get him signed up to a good School to do his A Levels - starting Sept 2016.
Waiting list etc.

I know they are all expensive and it's subjective but the only one that stands out seems to be Dubai College so far.. Is that fair?

Any recommendations again as I'd like to see if they would give me a tour round with him while he is over...

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
If your son does well at Manchester Grammar then Dubai College is certainly the best equivalent in the UAE.

Admissions to DC is never easy but a strong applicant coming from an excellent UK private school stands a very good chance.

JESS is also quite good. I've heard good things about DESC, the new secondary for DESS.

Repton may be a possibility?

On another related note, my Son is just finishing off his GCSEs in Manchester at MGS, if anyone knows it.

I want to get him signed up to a good School to do his A Levels - starting Sept 2016.
Waiting list etc.

I know they are all expensive and it's subjective but the only one that stands out seems to be Dubai College so far.. Is that fair?

Any recommendations again as I'd like to see if they would give me a tour round with him while he is over...

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts