Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
We are moving to Limassol at the end of the month. It is a last minute change of plan/life and a hard decision to take but we decided we didnt want to split the family for a whole school year so we are all following my husband.

We have a 6yo girl and 4yo twin boys. We have no schools or them yet, we don't even know where to start. They all speak 3 languages fluently. We have a preference for public schools as it is an immediate immersion into the language and the culture and we believe children have the potential to adapt very quickly. But we also know that all schools are not comparable and some offer certainly more than others.
Unfortunately we don't have a lot of time to check on each and every one of them and i need to reduce my list of options to a few schools for next monday where hubby will take a trip to check and register them.The only public school I could read about a bit on forums is the Christakio, do you know anything about it? Can anyone recommend any other public school?
we can technically live anywhere in Limassol so I will chose the apartment depending on the school area.

Private schools are way out of budget with 3 kids but on a forum someone was saying St Mary is affordable but most probably no place. Do anyone know anything about Lebanese green hill ? Do you have any suggestions about any affordable private school in Limassol (french or English)?I am sorry for the long message, I am in panic mode because of the little time left

looking forward for some replies

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, good luck with the move! We're in Limassol but I can't help you with public schools I'm afraid. Have you joined the Limassol group on Facebook? Someone there might be able to help. THere's two you could check out: PALS Community Limassol and Limassol Mums. Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts