Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys feel about the school buses here? Are they safe? What about safety belts/car seats?

At one point, I was thinking of having my daughter, 3, go to the Star Academy, they have a transportation, of course for a fee. But my worry is of the other crazy drivers who don't seem to have any regard for school buses, or anyone else for that matter. Also, that I heard they don't have seat belts on these buses, and having my daughter in a car seat is out of the question.

I'm also apprehensive of my daughter going missing between school and home. Either getting forced off at the wrong stop, or someone taking her. Am I just a paranoid mom?

What are you views?

Thanks!

·
Banned
598 Posts
I am a very careful strict parent for my kids. I have no problem sending my children on the bus every morning. just my opinion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries of kidnapping, or your kid being stranded somewhere? What about accident rates with school buses. Anyone know?

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
The average school bus driver is paid pennies, why should they care about your kids, they don't even care about THEIR kids.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.