Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When apply for schengen visit visa in embassy .full film all requirements. In different countries time is vary for visa process.
Question is embassy issue this visa or

For example person apply schengen visa in Spanish embassy.then embassy send back documents to Spain for approval and then they issue visa .
Then by post embassy receive this visa and give to the person.

·
Registered
871 Posts
When apply for schengen visit visa in embassy .full film all requirements. In different countries time is vary for visa process.
Question is embassy issue this visa or

For example person apply schengen visa in Spanish embassy.then embassy send back documents to Spain for approval and then they issue visa .
Then by post embassy receive this visa and give to the person.
I hope I have understood the question.

When applying for a Schengen visa to visit a county in the Schengen Area it is generally advised that one should go the consulate of that country in the country where the applicant is living at that time.

However, I believe one can apply at a consulate of any Schengen Area country, but it must/should be in the country where the applicant is living at the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.