Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Me and my wife are planning to apply for visa for our holiday in Italy. We have booked an appointment through VFS in London. I am a self employed consultant provide services to a company but all proceedinga are on my business account which is on my ltd company's name. Can you please let me what document i need to show that I am the owner of my company? Also my wife has a job anf she can get a letter from her employer. Can she sponsor me as well? Although my earning is much higher than hers.

Regarding the Insuance I have Barclays travel pack that cover upto 1million for medical expenses. Would that be acceptable as proof of insurance cover? Also what document i need to show as an evidence to the consulate that I have this travel pack with my current acount? Please help thanks

PS : my wife has ILR and I am on spouse visa

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
You also need confirmation of every night's accommodation from provider, not from booking site like Booking.com or Expedia.co.uk. Full itinerary. Either of you can sponsor. Insurance is fine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Joppa i have paid for my accomodation throigh booking and it says my booking is confirm. Shall I print out that page from Booking.com? Or i need any letter from the hotel itselft? One more question how would I prove that I have insurance with my bank aacount the bank has not send me any certificate or anything. Cheers

·
Registered
39,149 Posts
Ask hotel to send you email confirmation. Booking.com confirmation is unlikely to be enough. You need certificate of insurance. Barclays should supply it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.