Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

There have been already some questions about Schengen visa across the forum but I still haven't found the answer specifically for my question.

I'm a Vietnamese living in the UK and holding a spouse visa. My husband is a British. I applied for a schengen visa by my husband passport (so it took quicker and less required documents). I was issued a schengen visa valid for 1 year.

I travelled with my husband many times to Schengen areas with the Schengen visa. I want to travel with my friends this time. Can I travel without my husband to Schengen areas using the valid Schengen visa?

Thanks very much in advance guys!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi guys,

There have been already some questions about Schengen visa across the forum but I still haven't found the answer specifically for my question.

I'm a Vietnamese living in the UK and holding a spouse visa. My husband is a British. I applied for a schengen visa by my husband passport (so it took quicker and less required documents). I was issued a schengen visa valid for 1 year.

I travelled with my husband many times to Schengen areas with the Schengen visa. I want to travel with my friends this time. Can I travel without my husband to Schengen areas using the valid Schengen visa?

Thanks very much in advance guys!
Hi Anne67,

Please can you advise on the process and the documents required to apply for a Schengen visa by my wife's british passport.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.