Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I had a 1-year-valid Schengen visa which has expired this May. I'd like to apply for another one.

Can I apply for a 2nd schengen visa by post? I don't want to take a day off work to attend the appointment in person.

Thanks very much!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi guys,

I had a 1-year-valid Schengen visa which has expired this May. I'd like to apply for another one.

Can I apply for a 2nd schengen visa by post? I don't want to take a day off work to attend the appointment in person.

Thanks very much!
Not that I am aware of. You'll have to reapply how you did the first one. I didn't know you can get a 1 year one. Thought they were all 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Depends on the country, and whether you are a family member of British/EU citizen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not that I am aware of. You'll have to reapply how you did the first one. I didn't know you can get a 1 year one. Thought they were all 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I applied with France for the 1st schengen visa. I sent them a cover letter detailing my plan to travel across Schengen area within a year (didn't have to show flight reservation for all trips). Then they gave me a year validation.

My husband is a British, so it maybe easier to get 1-year visa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.