Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hombre, Scharlack!

Just noticed your name down at the bottom of the page!!
How are you???
How's it going??
Hey there!

I am well, thanks for asking. I am in Brazil waiting for some docs so I can go to Toronto... the wife is already in Canada and I can't wait to join her. I will let you know once I arrive there :)

Meanwhile I am studying to sit some certification exams (in IT) and enjoying the humid hot summer in the surroundings of Sao Paulo. It's been difficult to stay at home doing "nothing" all day long when you are used to working 12hr days :p

How is life treating you? I hope all is well!

·
Registered
19,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there!

I am well, thanks for asking. I am in Brazil waiting for some docs so I can go to Toronto... the wife is already in Canada and I can't wait to join her. I will let you know once I arrive there :)

Meanwhile I am studying to sit some certification exams (in IT) and enjoying the humid hot summer in the surroundings of Sao Paulo. It's been difficult to stay at home doing "nothing" all day long when you are used to working 12hr days :p

How is life treating you? I hope all is well!
So you're not in Canada yet, but looks like things are going to plan. Too bad about not having a 12 hour day anymore:).

Everything's ok here, much the same as ever except you're missing a pretty horrible winter in Madrid. We've had about 8 (??) snowfalls here and it's snowed in madrid quite a few times too. The mountains are pretty though.

Well, the beans are burning ready for dinner. Feijado, or smth like that isn't it in Brazil?????????

Keep in touch, and learn to relax and enjoy!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.