Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all Those Mechanical ,Industrial and Production Engineers , the news is this that 84 % seats are filled as per attached Occupation Ceiling list .

Kindly share you views what are the chances for me to get through this only 108 seats are left .

I am about to give my IELTS AGAIN on1st aug and then EOI and all procedure.

Fellows kindly share your precious comments , what our the chances
when only 108 seats are left

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
this figure is just a comparison between last fiscal year where seats were filled 84% and the first round of this fiscal year on July so it is filled now 6%...so relax.. usually the seats will not be filled 100% before the end of next June 2016 based on previous years trend.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
That table compares the occupation ceiling last year (1680) to this year (1788) so there will be 108 MORE seats this year which would be good news. Only 84% of the available seats were taken last year.

·
Registered
391 Posts
for all Those Mechanical ,Industrial and Production Engineers , the news is this that 84 % seats are filled as per attached Occupation Ceiling list .

Kindly share you views what are the chances for me to get through this only 108 seats are left .

I am about to give my IELTS AGAIN on1st aug and then EOI and all procedure.

Fellows kindly share your precious comments , what our the chances
when only 108 seats are left
84% is the percentage of applicants who were invited during the Financial Year 2014-15. For 2015-16, the invitation rounds have just commenced. So nothing to worry!!

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this figure is just a comparison between last fiscal year where seats were filled 84% and the first round of this fiscal year on July so it is filled now 6%...so relax.. usually the seats will not be filled 100% before the end of next June 2016 based on previous years trend.
\\\\

Thanks dear thanks you are an angel for me , always come to support me when i really need you .

Sir loads of thanks for removing this confusion from my head :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts