Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been lurking around for a week or so now, & I thought it was time to say hello.

We are considering a move to Portugal but it could be 6 months or more from now, well, it could also be never (lol). Yes, I like to plan early! :D

Anyway, Hello!

Mia

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, I've been lurking around for a week or so now, & I thought it was time to say hello.

We are considering a move to Portugal but it could be 6 months or more from now, well, it could also be never (lol). Yes, I like to plan early! :D

Anyway, Hello!

Mia
HI mila, welcome to the group ! don´t get the wrong idea its a great forum,some of the members are nut cases but its all part of the fun...keep posting

·
Banned
905 Posts

The men are totally insane...the ladies...slightly

Welcome Mia
Welcome Mia

So you know just what we are like. There is nothing wrong with men. Without men who would you women moan about. Insane sums us up click the link. Ha Ha He He

Peterfc 666

Ladies mine things she is the master race. Ok till the divorce comes through:)

PS don't go away stay and have some fun, it's keeps some of use sane/insane?????

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi Mia, welcome from me too. I am another of those, but not totally, insane members! I seem to be the one who tries to stop the others from getting us evicted from the forum! It can get quite close to the mark, or should I say fmarks!

I warn you, this can get addictive so you have been warned. You might be safer in Argentina, as long as you DO NOT mention Maradona to an Englishman.

·
Registered
171 Posts
fmarks and peterfc.............what a reputation we are getting. Mind you, have you noticed how our squeaky clean high morals Moderator is slowly coming round to our ways..................? Ummm. He'll soon be one of us.

·
Banned
905 Posts

fmarks and peterfc.............what a reputation we are getting. Mind you, have you noticed how our squeaky clean high morals Moderator is slowly coming round to our ways..................? Ummm. He'll soon be one of us.
Hi Pete

No we don't want Derek to end up like us someone has to be sane pity. I just want to protect a bottle of Superbock with my name on it that i do believe is in a fridge in Tomar. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

Peterfc 666?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, maybe you should all come down here. Buenos Aires has the most psychiatrists per capita! :D

PS, I won't mention Maradona if you don't mention him! :D It may make you happy to know, he's been taking a beating down here. He's now coaching and apparently he's not very good at it. I don't know. I'll admit I know very little about football.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts