Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello,

new to the forum and being in France.

Moved to Biscarrosse Plage 6 months ago. Loving living here so far. Just had our 2nd baby over here (first french one!!)

we speak little french but learn every day. Every one has been super nice to us and we are starting to feel like we belong.

french healthcare and stuff is really tough to deal with but we are getting there.... child benefit claim to sort out next....

good info on this forum, i like it.

cheers everyone

·
Administrator
50,459 Posts
Congratulations on the new little sprog! How is number 1 sprog reacting to the new "competition"?

You may want to check out an organization called Message Welcome to Message Paris - they're based in Paris, but they have members in many areas of France. It's a parenting group for English speaking parents in France, and you made me think of a friend who lives nearby and is a "regional rep" for Message. She has three children now - each born in a different country: 1 in the UK, 1 in the US and one in France. She's a great source of information on "comparative birthing."
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
As Bev says, "welcome"...we are a diverse lot, we do not always agree, but we have fun and some real friendships form here.

Congratulations on the bébé...I hope mother and little one are well.

Feel free to post comments and questions here - we do our best to be helpful.

DejW

Just wanted to say hello,

new to the forum and being in France.

Moved to Biscarrosse Plage 6 months ago. Loving living here so far. Just had our 2nd baby over here (first french one!!)

we speak little french but learn every day. Every one has been super nice to us and we are starting to feel like we belong.

french healthcare and stuff is really tough to deal with but we are getting there.... child benefit claim to sort out next....

good info on this forum, i like it.

cheers everyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.