Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
I think that during the game Cairo will be very quiet! I was planning to go to City stars/Spinneys from Mohandesseen, and be back in time (before the game ends). When the game is finished Cairo will be crazy, special when Egypt wins!

·
Registered
617 Posts
That was for me the same! We came from Hurghada, and I had to go to Zamalek first. That was all ok, but then Ahmed Orabi and Gameat el Dowal! Terrible!! At that time I didn't know the way through the neighborhood.
We live in a side street of Gameat el Dowal, it is now already very busy with Egyptians waving the flag and then other cars stop in the middle of the street to make a party together!

·
Registered
607 Posts
That was for me the same! We came from Hurghada, and I had to go to Zamalek first. That was all ok, but then Ahmed Orabi and Gameat el Dowal! Terrible!! At that time I didn't know the way through the neighborhood.
We live in a side street of Gameat el Dowal, it is now already very busy with Egyptians waving the flag and then other cars stop in the middle of the street to make a party together!
I use to live off Gameat el Dowal and when it gets really crazy, you can't even cross the road. It was terrifying during Ramadan!

·
Registered
70 Posts
the party and celebrations was grt ,i enjoyed the streets but its still early for partying few days more and inshala it will be a big carnival

1 - 9 of 9 Posts