Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving to benidorm in april 2014 and will need a sat nav ( I have a garmin uk one but will cost £74.00 for an update)can anyone advise on this , re the best and costs etc thankyou everyone for all you help.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I am moving to benidorm in april 2014 and will need a sat nav ( I have a garmin uk one but will cost £74.00 for an update)can anyone advise on this , re the best and costs etc thankyou everyone for all you help.
You can buy new Garmin's for about £100 with free updates. Check them out on Amazon UK. I bought mine from John Lewis, but you buy them at any good retailer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you have a "smart phone " running with Android OS then download NavFree from Google Play Store. It is free , maps of most European counries can be individually downloaded and it does not require internet connection whilst being used ( as Google maps does ).

·
Banned
1,832 Posts
If you have a "smart phone " running with Android OS then download NavFree from Google Play Store. It is free , maps of most European counries can be individually downloaded and it does not require internet connection whilst being used ( as Google maps does ).
Same here but using Nokia Lumia maps & very good they are (offline as well)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou this has been very helpful didnt realise that would work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts