Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Friends

I have submitted the educational document for SAQA and currently the status of the application is SEEKING VERIFICATION. In SQAQ Website mention my qualification verification completion estimated on 20-07-2017. But till date my application status is seeking verification. Can anyone reply to how much time taken verification process and how to follow up with SAQA.

waiting for the reply at the earliest.

With Best Regards,

Jayesh Thanki

·
Registered
167 Posts
Call or email them. They also have a Facebook and Twitter page and tend to respond quicker to messages through social media sites. They are truly useless and lazy people.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a process of SAQA?

Hi All,

I received a below note from SAQA.
Your evaluation is currently in the verifications phase. We currently await a confirmation of authenticity regarding your documents from your institution.
Kindly await further notification.
*My Doubt*
Did SAQA send email verification or a hardcopy post to my university? If SQAQ send verification thru mail, which email id used SAQA?
Am trying to contact my university but am not getting clear information from university. Please help.
My application is on hold since 2 months.
Looking forward for a response

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, can you please share the list docs required for saqa assessment. Is Mark sheet transcripts required or attestation from notary public is sufficient. Appreciate your help

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, can you please share the list docs required for saqa assessment. Is Mark sheet transcripts required or attestation from notary public is sufficient. Appreciate your help
In My Case, I send following document

01. Application for the evaluation of foreign qualifications (This document also serves as a pro forma invoice)

02. Consent Form for Release of Information

03. Proof of Payment

04. Proof of ID

05. Notarized degree, diploma transcript mark-sheet, transcript mark-sheet is color photocopy not original

06. Notarized degree, diploma certificate, Degree, diploma certificate is color photocopy not original

All document together and send to SAQA, Postnet Suite 248, Private Bag X06, Waterkloof, 0145 thru courier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts