Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a SMS ? from Sapo informing myself that on 06.11.09 my internet conection would be "down" from 6am to 8 am,great I thought at last there doing something about there lousy service .
Oh was I wrong !!!
0n 09.11.09 I contacted them by email & complained that the service was even worse & instead of having to restart every 30 min's to pick up the conection again it was down to every 10-15 mins.

I received just before Xmas a NEW Modem + a CD for Windows Vista ??
My system is Windows XP & they where informed of this in on 03.1209.

As of today after 23 mails with 8 different thread ref's back & forth nothing has been resolved.
HELP

·
Registered
999 Posts
We too are in Alcobaca and we have a dreadful service from SAPO, slooooooooooooooow is not the word for it. We do not have the same problems as you though. I would recommend going into the PT shop to complain.

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We too are in Alcobaca and we have a dreadful service from SAPO, slooooooooooooooow is not the word for it. We do not have the same problems as you though. I would recommend going into the PT shop to complain.
Hi. Silvers . I have lived in various parts of Portugal for over two decades working as a Source/Export/QC Agent & one thing I have sadly learnt is that here in Portugal a "Client" is somebody who is "tolerated"
To be honest PT are just not interested

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok

I received a SMS ? from Sapo informing myself that on 06.11.09 my internet conection would be "down" from 6am to 8 am,great I thought at last there doing something about there lousy service .
Oh was I wrong !!!
0n 09.11.09 I contacted them by email & complained that the service was even worse & instead of having to restart every 30 min's to pick up the conection again it was down to every 10-15 mins.

I received just before Xmas a NEW Modem + a CD for Windows Vista ??
My system is Windows XP & they where informed of this in on 03.1209.

As of today after 23 mails with 8 different thread ref's back & forth nothing has been resolved.
HELP
Well i saw you messege on the forums and i dident get a text messege im a bit of a tech guy so i chect our internet history log time (Time internet has been conected) and found that we were cut off for only Ten mins im confused but i hope this helped

1 - 6 of 6 Posts