Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got my PR recently for Australis/NSW, would you able to comment on how to find jobs in NSW . Is there anyone who is in the same boat, if so when are you planning to travel. Am searching for jobs in various job portal like SEEK etc, but not of much use. Could someone help me....

·
Registered
556 Posts
There's virtually no SAP Basis jobs in Sydney. I am an SAP Basis consultant myself but now working on project management.

They were postings on SEEK but they don't respond nor give you updates on your application. There are suspicions that these SAP Basis jobs were filled internally and/or being outsourced offshore.

In my opinion, you are lucky if you'll be accepted for this once in a bluemoon job. You can arn big through SAP Basis but you have to wait, really long wait.

·
Registered
124 Posts
There's virtually no SAP Basis jobs in Sydney. I am an SAP Basis consultant myself but now working on project management.

They were postings on SEEK but they don't respond nor give you updates on your application. There are suspicions that these SAP Basis jobs were filled internally and/or being outsourced offshore.

In my opinion, you are lucky if you'll be accepted for this once in a bluemoon job. You can arn big through SAP Basis but you have to wait, really long wait.

Goran is right. Most of the recently migrated SAP basis consultants has either shifted to other tech or country or went back. You can get in touch with many basis consultant on linkedin Australia basis group and get idea of Aus market. But be sure that if you are flexible for change, you may get job here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts