Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi SAP Experts,

To give a small intro of my professional experience, I have 8+years of experience in SAP ABAP/Workflow. I have a good knowledge in SAP UI5, Fiori and OData.

I had googled job market in Australia for SAP ABAP and overall it seems to be too tight.

I have few queries remaining unresolved:confused:, and would like you guys to throw light on it.

1) What position should I apply with 8+ year of Experience in Australia? Eg - Sr. Consultant, Team lead etc.
2) If I receive grant :fingerscrossed: which city in Australia should I visit and settle to hunt jobs in SAP ABAP. The city where the vacancies will be good enough.
3) What salary can I expect with this experience and module knowledge?
4) Can I apply for jobs in Australia before I receive the PR? Rather will I get interview calls without PR?
5) What shall I do or Whom shall I approach for Jobs. I have fair knowledge about job portals, here, I would like to know about any consultancy's(who don't charge the job seeker but it's client) or any other source.

Any friends or relatives or direct job references will be of great help to me. In this case please PM me. :clap2::)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts